Need help with an existing claim?

Need help with an existing claim?

Have you already submitted a motor vehicle injury claim and a crash report? Want to check on your claim’s progress? Have a question about your claim?

You can ask us by using the contact form below or calling +61 8 9264 3333. Please tell us your claim number so we can help you promptly.

Please enter the 6 digit reference number supplied to you by ICWA. Alternatively please enter the Online Crash Report Form (OCRF) Receipt Number you received after completing an Online Crash Report Form. If you were involved in a crash and have not yet reported it, please visit the Online Crash Report Form website
Preferred method of contact *
How can we help you? *

Contact Us

+61 (8) 9264 3333 (local call)
1800 643 338 (toll-free outside the Perth metropolitan area)

8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday

Street Address
Level 13, Forrest Centre
221 St Georges Terrace
PERTH Western Australia 6000
View Map

Postal Address
Insurance Commission of Western Australia
GPO Box U1908
PERTH Western Australia 6845