How to make a claim?

Women with injured hand working

RiskCover provides cover for workers’ compensation, property and business interruption, motor vehicle damage, liability and miscellaneous losses.

When a claim is made against an agency, or circumstances indicate the possibility of a claim arising, the agency should notify RiskCover in writing immediately and provide RiskCover with all relevant information. 

Following receipt of the notification, RiskCover will as soon as reasonably practicable notify the agency of:

  • RiskCover’s acceptance or otherwise of the claim;
  • the action RiskCover requires to be taken by the agency or RiskCover; and
  • the further information RiskCover requires to determine acceptance or otherwise of the claim.

The way a claim is made depends on the type of cover.