Government Insurance
Bending stack of paper

For property, motor vehicle and workers' compensation claims your agency may be able to process the claim via our online system (eClaims).  Please contact your Client Service Manager should you require access.

We work to manage claims efficiently and effectively, and the completion of the appropriate claim form will assist in this process.  Please complete the form as required and lodge with us shortly after an incident.

Expand/Close All

Worker's Compensation Claims
Injury Management
Property Claims
Employee Property In Transit
Motor Claims
Liability Claims

Contact us if the above forms do not meet requirements.

Page Last Updated 24 Sep 2019