How to make a claim?

Women with injured hand working

Cover is provided for workers’ compensation, property and business interruption, motor vehicle damage, liability and miscellaneous losses for agencies that contribute to the RiskCover Fund.

When a claim is made against an agency, or circumstances indicate the possibility of a claim arising, the agency should notify us in writing immediately and provide all relevant supporting information. 

Following receipt of the notification, as soon as reasonably practicable we will notify the agency of:

  • acceptance or otherwise of the claim;
  • any action required to be taken by the agency; and
  • any further information we require to determine acceptance or otherwise of the claim.

The way a claim is made depends on the type of cover.