Property and Business Interruption

How to make a claim?

Property and Business Interruption

To lodge a property and business interruption claim, complete and return a Property Claim Form to us with the following (if applicable):

  • a quote for repairs/replacement;
  • a receipt or invoice; and/or
  • an asset or resource listing, if applicable.

If you are a user of the online facility (eClaims) please login as soon as practicable after the incident.  

For manually completed forms discuss with your employer, they will advise you on the agency's internal policies and provide you with details of where to send the form.

Employee property in transit

An agency can lodge a property in transit claim by completing and returning a Property in Transit Claim Form to us within 30 days of the delivery/receipt of property together with supporting information. Where loss or damage relates to property placed in storage, you must provide us with written notice within 30 days of the date the property is removed from storage.  Failure to lodge a completed claim form within 30 days may result in the claim being disputed.

Page Last Updated 16 Sep 2019