This information is intended to provide an overview of the Cover provided under the RiskCover Fund.
For full details refer to the Cover document and Fund Guidelines, your agency's specific Certificate of Cover, Variation of Cover (where applicable) and Special Cover (where applicable).
If you have any queries contact your Client Relationship Officer or Client Services Manager.
- Workers' Compensation cover
- Property cover
- Motor Vehicle cover
- Liability cover
- Travel cover
- Personal Accident cover
- Events cover
Irrespective of Cover, these general limitations apply to all agencies:
- loss, damage or liability due to pollution is restricted to a sudden and accidental happening;
- confiscation by authorities;
- war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, looting, sacking or pillaging;
- industrial disputes or deliberate acts;
- to the extent where reimbursement is available from any other source, eg. insurance policies or guarantees;
- illegal operations or activities; and
- destruction, corruption or erasure of electronic data is limited to $10m collectively for all participating members of RiskCover and in the aggregate any one period of cover.