Involved in a crash?

Injured woman sitting next to car.

If you are injured in a WA licensed motor vehicle crash, you must report it and you may be able to make a claim with us. We will help you along the way. Check out our Guide for People Injured in a Motor Vehicle Crash, or explore the information below.