Motor Vehicle Damage

How to make a claim?
Two drivers arguing after traffic accident

If you are involved in a crash or a Government vehicle is stolen or damaged, contact the Fleet Manager/Coordinator at SG Fleet on 1300 138 235 or Fleetcare on 1300 655 170.

To lodge a motor vehicle claim, complete a motor vehicle claim form and forward to us with supporting information:

  • Complete on online claim or a Motor Vehicle Claim Form.
  • Attach a repair estimate from an authorised repairer.
  • Attach any information or correspondence regarding any third party involved.

Please note, the agency should obtain a quote from a licenced repairer, under no circumstances will be recommend a repairer.

Claims for injury caused in a motor vehicle accident should be reported separately.

Page Last Updated 23 Jul 2019