If you have recently attended the Injury Management for Line Managers or Fundamentals of Injury Management course you may find the following links and publications useful.
- Realising the Health Benefits of Work, an evidence updated from the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
- Biopsychosocial Injury Management from the Heads of Workers' Compensation Authorities and Heads of Compulsory Third Party.
- Workers with Mental Illness a Practical Guide for Managers from the Australian Human Rights Commission.
- Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
- Heads Up Organisation the mentally healthy workplace alliance.
- WorkCover WA - When There is a Dispute brochure.
- An Evidence-informed Guide to Supporting People with Depression in the Workplace - Institute for Work and Health
- Workers' Compensation Code of Practice (Injury Management) 2005
- WorkCover WA Return to Work Program Template
- Public Sector Commissioner's Circular. Code of Practice: Occupational Safety and Health in the Western Australian public sector.
Page Last Updated 22 Jul 2019