Motor Vehicle Claims

What is covered?
Two drivers arguing after traffic accident

Cover is provided for loss of or damage occurring in Australia, to any registered vehicle:

  • belonging to a WA Government agency;
  • hired, leased, or borrowed by an agency; or
  • in the care, custody or control of an agency.

We also provide coverage for an agency’s legal liability arising from the use of a motor vehicle. This includes damage to vehicles and other property of third parties through the fault of the driver of the government vehicle.

We provide cover for property loss, damage or liability when employees are required to use their personal vehicle for official business activities with consent from their agency.

Please see the Product Disclosure Statement and our frequently asked questions for more information.

To lodge a claim, visit the Make a Claim page.

Claims for injury caused in a motor vehicle accident should be reported and made separately.

Page Last Updated 22 Jul 2019