Property and Business Interruption

What is covered?
Firefighters fighting fire in Geraldton

We provide property and business interruption cover for thousands of WA Government assets valued in excess of $53 billion. Cover is for physical loss or damage to property owned by agencies or property in the care, custody and control of WA Government agencies.  

Employee's property lost or damaged while being transferred to another location in the course of employment is also covered.

Please see the Product Disclosure Statement and our frequently asked questions for more information on property and business interruption cover. To lodge a property and business interruption claim, visit the Make a Claim page.

Page Last Updated 22 Jul 2019